Life jacket, also known as life vest, is a life-saving garment designed to resemble a vest. It is made of nylon fabric or neoprene (NEOPRENE), buoyant material or inflatable material, reflective material. It is generally used for 5-7 years and is one of the life-saving equipment on board and on the plane. Generally vest type, made of foam or cork. Wear enough buoyancy on the body to make the head of the drowning water out of the water.
Principle of action
1. Buoyant material filled life jacket, that is, fabric made of nylon cloth or neoprene, filled with buoyant material.
2. Inflatable life jacket: Made of high-strength waterproof material, similar to the principle of inflatable lifebuoy or swimming ring. Automatically inflated or passively inflated. However, the most important thing to note about this life jacket is to absolutely avoid sharp objects from piercing or damaging the waterproof layer, which can cause unimaginable serious consequences.
1. Life vests should try to choose brighter colors such as red and yellow, because once the wearer accidentally falls into the water, it can make it easier for the rescuer to find you.
2. There should be a life-saving whistle on the life vest to allow the drowning person to whistle for help.
3. In order to easily find the drowning person in the sea, the color of the fabric of the life jacket is generally brighter, and the reflector is installed at the shoulders of the life jacket